New Zealand Solver of The Year Awards
Kia ora! It’s time to announce the New Zealand winners of the inaugural 2022 Solver of The Year Awards.
Snap Send Solve is proud to highlight and celebrate the outstanding work of the organisations that make a positive impact across New Zealand and Australia.
We carefully collected and analysed data from both reports and ratings in 2022 for the following categories, only awarding winners when criteria were met.
A few of our Solvers use Snap Send Solve in a really innovative way. We put the call out for Solver nominations for this award and selected national winners for Australia and New Zealand.
Snapper’s Choice Award
This was fun! Thousands of Snappers voted after we put the call out to our Snapper community. Find out which Solvers particularly impressed people in 2022 after we tallied the votes to reveal the winners!
Customer Service Award
These winners achieved the highest star rating by Snappers. Receiving a high rating is a testament to the efforts of many teams within an organisation that receive and assign reports, fix the many and varied issues out in the field, communicate with Snappers, etc.
Community Engagement Award
These councils and shires have the highest engagement of Snappers relative to the population.
We analysed the quickest response to dumped rubbish reports to find these winners.
Winning Solvers had the quickest response and highest rating for incident types related to Animals & Pests, Parks & Council Facilities, Trees, and Water & Sewer.
Innovation: Graffiti Programme at Christchurch City Council
Christchurch City Council created the Graffiti Programme to tackle graffiti issues in all areas of Christchurch. The Graffiti Team recruits individual tag spotters who choose their own hours to spot and report graffiti vandalism using Snap Send Solve. The Graffiti Team also organises volunteer groups by directing them to an area to either report graffiti via Snap Send Solve or remove graffiti and provide an ‘after’ photo via the app.
Customer Service: Orion New Zealand Ltd
Community Engagement: Hurunui District Council
Environmental: Palmerston North City Council
Sustainability: Waimakariri District Council
Snapper’s Choice: Christchurch City Council
- “Sent several graffiti reports which were all dealt with promptly and so good to see our neighbourhood being cared for”
- “They’re always super quick to respond and assign a job to be fixed. They’re also really good at passing on jobs that don’t fall under their umbrella. Their grafitti team is amazing and fix jobs next day to a really high standard.”
- “I snap, they solve in a pretty timely fashion, that’s what keeps me doing it, I have snapped many leaking Water Toby’s and they have all been fixed within days, great work.”
- “A small office team offer phenomenal support in getting a wide range of community issues rapidly and successfully resolved. They also give great feedback at both an individual and community basis each month. They also tackle complex issues (e.g., absentee property owners) and by sheer diligence often reach an apparently impossible positive result. I could not do my job as a tag spotter without them.”
- “They not only took the huge mat of ivy away but they also cut it off the neighbours wall and left the Dunedin st reserve very clean. It’s a big job to pick up every piece of ivy. Another time a tree branch fell and it was taken the next day.”