Australian Solver of The Year Awards
It’s time to announce the Australian winners of the inaugural 2022 Solver of The Year Awards!
Snap Send Solve is proud to highlight and celebrate the outstanding work of the organisations that make a positive impact across Australia and New Zealand.
We carefully collected and analysed data from both reports and ratings in 2022 for the following categories, only awarding winners when criteria were met.
A few of our Solvers use Snap Send Solve in a really innovative way. We put the call out for Solver nominations for this award and selected national winners for Australia and New Zealand.
Snapper’s Choice Award
This was fun! Thousands of Snappers voted after we put the call out to our Snapper community. Find out which Solvers particularly impressed people in 2022 after we tallied the votes to reveal the winners!
Customer Service Award
These winners achieved the highest star rating by Snappers. Receiving a high rating is a testament to the efforts of many teams within an organisation that receive and assign reports, fix the many and varied issues out in the field, communicate with Snappers, etc.
Community Engagement Award
These councils and shires have the highest engagement of Snappers relative to their population.
We analysed the quickest response to dumped rubbish reports to find these winners.
Winning Solvers had the quickest response and highest rating for incident types related to Animals & Pests, Parks & Council Facilities, Trees, and Water & Sewer.
The following are the national winners of each category.
- Community Engagement: Hobsons Bay City Council
- Environmental: Nillumbik Shire (VIC)
- Sustainability: Central Highlands Regional Council (QLD)
- Snapper’s Choice: Brisbane City Council (QLD)
- Innovation: ESTA (Emergency Services Telecommunications Authority)
ESTA is using Snap Send Solve to assist Fire Rescue Victoria and Country Fire Authority emergency crews in notifying telecommunications providers that their infrastructure has been damaged by fire, storm, flood or other emergency.
- Customer Service: Camden Council
- Community Engagement: Waverley Council
- Environmental: Randwick City Council
- Sustainability: Albury City Council
- Snapper’s Choice: Sutherland Shire Council
- “Quick to resolve issues within their boundaries”
- “Very efficient and personal service and let me know when query is resolved”
- “Promptness, simple explanations, approachable, willingness to help”
- “Always a quick and professional response to any issue I have submitted.”
- “Prompt response in repairing road potholes.”
- Customer Service: Yarra Valley Water
- Community Engagement: Hobsons Bay City Council
- Environmental: Nillumbik Shire
- Sustainability: Gippsland Water
- Snapper’s Choice: Whitehorse City Council
- “I have been living in the Whitehorse Council for 48 years and every concern I lodge is reviewed swiftly and I am always happy with the outcome.”
- “They call, they act, they solve, and let me know when complete”
- “They were very quick, they communicated with each other and it was solved in two days!”
- “They listen, care and get things done”
- “Removed fallen trees and branches within a day or two after reporting. Looking after the local parks.”
- Customer Service: Logan City Council
- Community Engagement: Noosa Shire Council
- Environmental: Bundaberg Regional Council
- Sustainability: Central Highlands Regional Council
- Snapper’s Choice: Brisbane City Council
- “They seem to get to the jobs in a reasonable time, always speak competently and respectfully to me with a genuine interest in getting the right extra information where necessary and solving the issue. They also mention what they think the nature of the cause is which gives me further confidence in their interest.”
- “Communications was reliably quick and constant through fixes. Fixes were completed in a timely manner and signed off on.”
- “The Brisbane City Council always sort out reported issues speedily. It’s fantastic!”
- “I am impressed about the response time, solution management and attitude of the service people contacting me from Brisbane City Council.”
- “They not only took action but also followed up on issues and through with issues and made calls to me to advise progress or lack thereof with reasons so that I understood the issue, especially technical issues re boundaries etc”
- Customer Service: City of Joondalup
- Community Engagement: Shire of Wyndham-East Kimberley
- Environmental: City of Rockingham
- Sustainability: Water Corporation
- Snapper’s Choice: City of Swan
- “Every single job is attended to and speedily, no job is ever too much trouble. Dion is brilliant and such a pleasure.”
- “Quick response to offensive graffiti”
- “They actioned my reports within 24 hrs and responded with an alternative within 7 days”
- “Nothing is an effort for him, he is efficient and every report resolved speedily and constant feedback. Outstanding service!”
- “They have responded to the problems I have sent to them in a timely manner.”
- Community Engagement: Adelaide City Council
- Environmental: City of Salisbury
- Sustainability: City of Port Adelaide Enfield
- Snapper’s Choice: SA Water
- “Rapid response to a home owner’s leaky meter.”
- “They repaired the road within days of me sending photos”
- “Quick response to running water”
- “Get the problems solved asap”
- “Communication and quick resolution”
- Customer Service: TAS Water
- Community Engagement: Burnie City Council
- Sustainability Award: Launceston City
- Snapper’s Choice : City of Hobart
- “Good response and action”
- “Quick to action ‘solve’”
- “Rapid response”